Special Olympics Hamden
Type of Program:
Number of Athletes and Unified Sports® Partners:
106 Athletes and 59 Partners
Youth and Adult, Ages 8 and up
- Floor Hockey – Traditional
- Floor Hockey – Unified
Local Program Highlights:
All sports offer Team and Individual Skills practice and competition opportunities.
- Volunteer Coaches and Unified Sports Partners are needed for all sports.
- Softball Skills Coach and Assistant Coach to teach athletes the basic skills of softball
- Golf Coaches
- Bowling Coaches to help individuals and teams improve their bowling skills
- All committees for our Local Program need volunteers to assist with Finance, Development, Fundraising, Social Media and Computer Skills so that we may grow our Program and offer great sport and social experiences to our athletes.
Local Coordinators Contact Info:
Email Mischa Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.